My sewing machine

I got my sewing machine at the end of February 2019.


My sewing machine is a Singer Simple sewing machine. I recently made my pin cushion on my sewing machine, now I feel like an actual Seamstress! 

I also took a couple sewing classes at my local Community college. I learned how to use a industrial sewing machine and I learned how to sew a skirt with a lining, zipper, vent and pockets. 





My skirt I learned to sew in school. 

I’m pretty proud of my skirt, it’s not perfect but it’s still pretty good. It was challenging to sew it because I never had sewn such an advanced skirt before but I did it! 

In the next few months I’ll take another class which will teach me how to sew professional trousers/work pants with pockets and a zipper too. Looking forward to the challenge! 

I love sewing! 

My grandma was an amazing Seamstress, so by watching her I learned how clothing is assembled. Now I am the Seamstress in my family. 

I love fashion too. Later on in this blog you will see my own designs. 

I love seeing if I can make my own version of an outfit I see on Pinterest. 

For handmade jewelry, handbags, knitted items and contemporary clothing check out www.LaskaBoutique.com 

Fashion Kat 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Sewing Creation

5 Trendy Pieces to wear in fall 2020

How to Find Your Dress Size